The Wusthof Carving Fork is perfect for use in conjunction with your carving knife to efficiently and cleanly cut through your roast. It is a necessary tool as it anchors the meat making it safe and easy to cut. The two tines are connected to a long handle that helps to keep your hands at a safe distance away from your carving knife while you slice.
- Designed to aid in carving large meats
- Features a long handle for safety while carving
- Has a pebble-grain textured poly handle that is permanently bonded to the extended tang for a slip-resistant grip and perfect balance
- Precision forged from a single sheet of steel with a trimmed bolster
- Made in Germany, Lifetime Warranty