Wusthof Boning Knives are a key tool for every at home chef. They are designed to give maximum control while cutting and seperating meat from the bone. The special, slender shape of the blade enables the user to pierce the flesh and follow closely to the contour of the bone. The pointed, tapered blade is a especially useful when working around joints to effortlessly cut meat off.
- Specialized for separating meat from bone, whether cooked or uncooked
- Has the perfect shape and balance for safe and effortless cutting
- Features riveted contoured handles made of rare African Mozambique Grenadill wood, providing a comfortable fit and a beautiful appearance
- Precision forged from a single sheet of steel with a double bolster and full tang
- Made in Germany, Lifetime Warranty