The Wusthof 5-inch Tomato Knife is perfect for miscellaneous cutting in the kitchen. It is ideal for cutting tomatoes as its serrated edge allows the knife to cut through the tomatoe's skin smoothly and with a minimum of pressure without crushing the flesh. This knife also features a forked tip which allows you to move slices after they are cut.
- The slender blade allows for exceptionally smooth cutting
- Features a fork tip serrations which allows for a crush-free cut through firm foods
- Features riveted contoured handles made of rare African Mozambique Grenadill wood, providing a comfortable fit and a beautiful appearance
- Precision forged from a single sheet of steel with a double bolster and full tang
- Made in Germany, Lifetime Warranty