The Wusthof Sharpening Steel features a 10-inch rod, grooved for ease of use. The black composite handle provides a good grip and features a reasonable bolster to help prevent the knife blade from hitting the knuckles. Fit handily into a provided slot in most wooden storage blocks.
- Ridged surface brings up the burr on the blade
- Magnetic steel rod attracts loose metal fibers during sharpening
- Slip-resistant, textured handle with protective bolster
- Designed to keep your knives honed back to their original condition
- Made in Solingen, Germany.