The Wusthof Mezzaluna makes cutting onions and celery a breeze. This knife is paired with it's perfect companion, the beechwood chopping block with a concave surface that is perfect for prepping soup or sauce stove-side. The rocking action of the blade cuts much like the action of a cooks knife. Use for chopping, dicing, and mincing of veggies, herbs and spices. It's quicker and safer than a straight bladed knife. Place food on a cutting board and rock the blade back and forth.
- Single handle for one handed use
- Synthetic handles are compression riveted to the full tang of the blade
- Laser cut from high carbon German stainless steel
- Single handled to aid in the rocking action for mincing herbs spices and nuts
- Made in Solingen, Germany; lifetime warranty