- Designed to be the most versatile, indispensable knife in the kitchen
- Features a 6-inch hollow edge blade which provides less drag while cutting
- Has a pebble-grain textured poly handle that is permanently bonded for a slip-resistant grip and perfect balance
- Precision forged from a single sheet of steel with a trimmed bolster
- Made in Germany, Lifetime Warranty
Questions & Answers
Watch & Learn
Wusthof Complete Lineup Knife Comparison
Here is a look at Wusthof's complete lineup of knives. We will review the Classic, Ikon series, Culinar, Grand Prix, Gourmet, and Professional or Pro series.
Honing Sharpening And Polishing Methods For Wusthof Knives
Honing, sharpening, and polishing your Wusthof can be done daily, quickly, and easily, using one of these options shown in this video.
The Birth of a Wusthof Knife
Take a glimpse into the Wusthof factory in Solingen German to see how all of their world famous cutlery is born.